The EWTN Summer Academy
Join us in Rome, the heart of the Catholic Church, from the 4th of July through the 14th of July for the EWTN Summer Academy. Learn from accomplished professionals in the media industry, the academic world, and the church. Practice and strengthen journalism, video-editing, and storytelling skills. Join the next generation of Catholic journalists and the EWTN Alumni Family.
The Academy is open to students and young professionals, from 21 to 35 years old. It is free of charge and has up to 30 spots reserved for the most qualified applicants from around the globe. Costs of lodging and food are covered and travel stipends can be provided where necessary.
Apply right here, right now and learn how to spread God's word through journalism.
See you in Rome this summer!
We would like to remind you that the deadline for applications to the Summer Academy is March 31st!
What do you need to apply?
- Your CV
- Your professional portfolio
- A video explaining your motivation for attending the Summer Academy
- A letter of recommendation from your parish priest or professor
Who is eligible?
- The Academy is open to students and young professionals, aged 21-35.
- Prior experience in content creation is preferred but not required. This includes professional experience or education in Journalism, Film, Media, or Communications of some kind.
- The Academy will be conducted in English, so a level of proficiency with the language is required.
Where and when?
- The EWTN Vatican Summer Academy will run from the 4th of July through the 14th of July.
- Participants will live and work at the CIAM, a beautiful event center overlooking St. Peter’s Square.
- Room and board are provided for academy participants.
- Help with travel costs can be provided where necessary, at our discretion.